- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Sales and Purchases of Businesses
- Business and Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning.
With Sommer Udall Law Firm Since
- J.D., University of New Mexico, magna cum laude, 1978
- B.A., Smith College
- State of New Mexico; State of Washington, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Practicing Law Since
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of New Mexico (Member, Banking Section and Bankruptcy Section);
- American Bar Association (Member, Section on Corporation, Banking and Business Law). First Judicial District Bar Association, Treasurer – 1988, Secretary -1989, Vice President – 1990, President – 1991.
- State Bar Disciplinary Board Hearing Office 1987-present.
- Member, State Bar Technology Utilization Committee 1988-1989.
Philanthropic and Community Involvement
- Santa Fe Estate Planning Council
- International Folk Art Museum
- Open Hands
- Chamber of Commerce
- Santa Fe Preparatory School
- School of American Research
- Lensic Performing Arts Center Corporation
- Buckaroo Ball
- Santa Fe Economic Development Corporation
- Santa Fe Community Foundation
- The Witter Bynner Foundation
- The Elizabeth A. Sackler Foundation
- St. Vincent Hospital Internal Review Board
Interests and Hobbies
English Handbell Choir, First Presbyterian Church Organ Committee, High Desert Harp Ensemble